Facebook

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Packing for Plein Air Trip

I'm headed to Gadsden Alabama to the Southeastern Plein Air Invitational all next week. This is my third year and I'm so happy to go back.
This is really beautiful country. Here is a painting I did of a scene from there that is on the cover of my book, Small Places: Landscapes of the South. :





We paint out all week and the public is invited to come to the Gadsden Museum to buy these works on Friday night. I have blogged about it before here and also here.


Here is what I'm packing as far as frames and canvas. Words are included in the photos, but you get the idea anyway:














And what I'm leaving behind as I go on this trip:  here below with Jackie, is my dog Cane that we adopted from there two years ago. He's saying home with Daddy and won't be coming back to Alabama anytime soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment