American Women Artists National Show
Guess what I heard today?.....
Am so thrilled! - Dot
If you are new to my work...I hope you will check out my WEBSITE.
"Congratulations! Your work has been juried into the American Women Artists 2010 National Juried Competition in Dallas, Texas.
The jurors...had a very difficult task to select the pieces that make up this exceptional exhibition.
Of over 1547 entries ... the jury selected 65 works to be displayed from October 9 – November 9, 2010 at Southwest Gallery. Since your work was accepted into the exhibition, we hope that you will plan to attend and participate in the activities October 8 in Dallas which include an Awards Brunch at 9am and Artist Reception from 1-5pm on October 9th."
![]() | |
| Scotch Whisky with Dupre © Dot Courson |
If you are new to my work...I hope you will check out my WEBSITE.

Comments
Post a Comment